1) We are SOLD OUT for this session!
Thanks for the support guys! Tickets are still available for our last dinner session on 23rd December. Join us? :D
2) Menu Updates
We just made our menu even more exciting.
Scroll down to see what's in it for you for the night
SRI LANKAN x CONTINENTAL NIGHT - 17th Dec 2015
The sequel to the Kith Communal Dinner series, look forward to a good mash up of asian & western flavours. There's definitely something for everyone at the table.
- Roasted Broccoli, Tuna, Tomato, Egg and Black Olive Salad with Chilli and Soy Dressing
- Medium Roast Sirloin Au Jus with Mustard and
Black Pepper Marinate
- Ossobuco Style Braised Lamb Cutlet with Root
Vegetable, Tomatoes and Red Wine
- Kottu Roti – Stir-fried Chopped Prata with Eggs,
Vegetables and Curry Chicken
- Mackerel and Brinjal Red Curry
- Sambal Ikan Bilis with Fried Onions, Chilli and
- Appam – Crispy Coconut Pancake Bowl with Sunny
- Turmeric Rice
- Fruit Trifle
In the mood for wine?
Add-on a wine ticket and the following will be available, free flow, for the night:
white 2014 Si Vintners
red 2009 La Petite Baigneuse Bon Plein
For more information, visit http://wp.me/p5fasA-HG.