Event is FINISHED
Wind Down Wednesday: Dinner (For Singles Only) - LIMITED SEATS LEFT
VACANCY UPDATE: LIMITED SEATS LEFT
Chase the hump day blues away as you celebrate reaching the middle of the week! Enjoy a quick respite from your hectic schedule with a three-course meal at a quaint café tucked in a peaceful corner of Geylang.
Be transformed back in time as you step afoot into the café with an industrial meets Singapore retro décor. Located along the tranquil Geylang River, engage in one-to-one hearty conversations with like-minded friends as you savour a palatable 3-course dinner expertly prepared by the Head Chef at The Tuckshop.
What to Expect
• 3-course dinner with beverage.
• 1-1 interaction with guaranteed rotations.
• Private area at The Recess.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About The Tuckshop
The team behind The Tuckshop believe the term ‘local’ goes beyond just referring to someone born and bred in Singapore. To them it means someone who supports their ‘local’ neighbourhood wherever in the world they may come from. The five founders now wish to give something back to the area they have all grown to love and contribute to it’s rejuvenation. Hence The Tuckshop: ‘Made by Locals’.
Registration and Payment
• Head to http://bit.ly/winddowndinner to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be of age 21 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
- Title was changed to "Wind Down Wednesday: Dinner (For Singles Only) - LIMITED SEATS LEFT". Diff 2015-12-04 05:18:15
Want to find more groups and events like this?