Self-Leadership in times of Uncertainty and Change
To gain a level of certainty (control) in these times of change, we must exercise Self-leadership. Self-leadership is a mindset and a set of behavioral strategies that enable a person to lead themselves in such a way that others willingly follow. The results of self-leadership are greater influence and impact.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How uncertainty affects your brain
- How to take control your ‘self’ and your environment
- How to influence others for success and impact
Follow this link to register
Guest speaker Andrew Bryant is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) which means that he has been independently audited in terms of professionalism and client satisfaction. Less than 8% of professional speakers achieve this designation. He is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and upholds the ethics of the International Coach Federation.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- STI Auditorium @ Capital Tower #09-00
General Public $75.00 SPMI Chapter Member $65.00
On sale until Nov 25, 2015, 11:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 168 Robinson Rd Capital Tower #09-00 | S 068912 Singapore