The Indians in Chinatown
Follow a veteran guide as she explores the faiths and fortunes of Indian immigrants past and present, through an in-depth and engaging presentation of the history and architecture of Singapore’s oldest Hindu temple and one of its oldest mosques, both located in the heart of Chinatown -- South Bridge Road.
Monuments covered: Jamae Mosque and Sri Mariamman Temple
Starting point: Bus stop opposite Sri Mariamman Temple (Bus stop number: 05189)
Ending point: Jamae Mosque
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
Standard $5.00 Senior Citizens (60 years and above) / Students $3.00
- Venue Address
- 244 South Bridge Rd, Singapore 058793 Singapore
Monumental Walking Tours792 Followers