Walk of Faith: Rochor Canal
Walk along the Rochor Canal and trace the beginnings of the Indian immigrants around the Rochor area. Learn how the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Abdul Gafoor Mosque were established to cater to the immigrants’ spiritual needs, and how they were designed to inspire worshippers through various art forms.
Monuments covered: Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and Abdul Gafoor Mosque
Starting point: Main entrance of Church of Our Lady of Lourdes (50 Ophir Road, Singapore 188690)
Ending point: Abdul Gafoor Mosque
You must present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registration is not available.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.