Essential Oils of the Bible
ESSENTIAL OILS OF THE BIBLE
Saturday December 12th, 2015 in Madisonville ,LA
* Oils for healing, cleansing, and holy anointing are mentioned more than 500 times in the Bible.
* Aloes, Cassia, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Balm, Spikenard, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and many more will be discussed.
* Moses used them to protect the Israelites from disease.
* Mary and Joseph used them to keep baby Jesus and themselves healthy.
* Modern Science finds some of them to be very effective and may help to promote overall wellness, health, vitality, and longevity.
* Come learn, enjoy, share, and experience these holy healing oils.
Please bring a Bible and an open heart ready to learn.
This event is OPEN to the public and ALL are invited to attend.
This event is for educational purposes only. No products will be available for sale at this event.
Host for the event are Louise McCann and Paulette Nitschke
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM CST
- Madisonville Library
- Venue Address
- 1123 Main St, Madisonville, LA 70447 United States
Oil Dat77 Followers