Decoding Gen-Ys for Your Business Success
People call the ‘Gen-Ys’ the most ‘Troublesome’ Generation.
But Did You Know?
- They will form 70% of the workforce.
- If your Gen-Ys are not trained now, how will they be when they inherit your business?
- As the younger generations join your workforce, companies & entrepreneurs are competing to attract, retain and grow the best Gen-Y talents, are you ready?
What Will You Learn:
- Enhance your understanding of the Gen-Y’s unique talents and possibilities to grow your business
- Develop effective strategies to manage the gap between the Gen-Ys and your senior management
- Create a company culture that will reduce Conflicts & Tensions between your senior leaders with the Gen-Ys
- Learn to retain and grow your Gen-Ys to be more Profitable & Effective Talents
- Attract the Best Gen-Y talents to join your company instead of your competitors
- Understand how to sell or market to the Gen-Ys
- Build a stronger relationship with your Gen-Ys kids
CEOs, Directors, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Managers, SME Business Owners, Entrepreneurs & Parents
Thriving Talents Sdn. Bhd. is a Talent Development company focusing on
Consulting, Training & Educational Events Production, aimed to Enhance the Capabilities and Development of Your Workforce. Fortune 500 companies in the fields of Investment Banking, Retailing, Consumer Products, I.T. Services, Insurance (Life & General) and Governments have enlisted our support to co-design and co-develop ‘Learning & Developmental’ programmes for their workforce, since 2012.
MICHAEL TEOH SU LIM (Lead Trainer)
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies across 38 countries
- Founding Director of Thriving Talents Sdn. Bhd.
- Certified Coach & Consultant (USA, Singapore & Malaysia)
- Global Advisor on Youth Initiatives, Microsoft and SAP
- Malaysia Book of Records Holder for ‘Extraordinary Youth Leadership’
- National Youth Icon Awards by Rt. Hon. Prime Minister
- Co-Author of ‘Potential Matrix™
- Experiential Learning & Corporate Youth Engagement Specialist
- Founder, TalentLinkz Resources
- Director and lead trainer of Thriving Talents Sdn. Bhd.
- Certified Coach & Consultant (USA & Singapore)
- Fellow, President Obama’s Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiatives (YSEALI)
- Graduate, McKinsey & Company’s Young Leaders Academy
- National Candidate, Proctor & Gamble (P&G) ASEAN Business Challenge
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM MYT
- Prince Court Medical Center Hall 1, Meeting Room 2
Early Bird FULL
- Venue Address
- Hall 1, Meeting Room 2, 39, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia
Thriving Talents83 Followers