Event is FINISHED
This 2 hour workshop will take place in my new space in Dempsey whites beautifully filled with natural light. It will include the following to make you a better portraiture photographer very quickly.
Portraiture made simple
Portraiture is such an amazing genre of photography. This class will show you principles, tips and tricks that apply when you photograph strangers in the street or if you would like to take stunning shots of your loved ones.
- how to set up an affordable home studio in under 20 min
- what makes a great back drop?
- where and how do I position my subject ?
- using natural light wisely and how to add simple artificial light ( on camera speed light demo)
- the vanity factor and emotional aspect of portraiture- all of us will take turns at being in front of and behind the camera. It is very important to briefly experience the in front of as well.
- if time permits I will give a quick demo of how to edit a portrait in Lightroom.
Max 5, min 3 participants
You will need your camera + a lens that can shoot at around 35- 85 mm ( zoom or prime is fine)
Shooting in M is advisable, shooting in Auto or P is also ok .
If you have a speed light do bring that
Want to find more groups and events like this?