Endeavor a "Winter Christmas Quest" in Bhutan
“Limitless Happiness” with no
Endeavor a “ Christmas Quest“ on a 12 Days to Bhutan
8 to 19 December 2015
Be engage with your mind & senses. Let’s connect & be part of the “countless blissful” escapade. As this trip is exclusively tailored to be as closed to be like a “Nomad”, you are advised to bring Rucksacks, Sleeping bag, a pair of good Trekking Shoes, and Warm clothes, and Heat packs during the trip.
Note: The adventures are speically customised for ones who is seeking local immersion in most parts of Bhutan while enjoying the Winter scenic season. Treks and hike trails are from easy to moderate levels: " Go with a Open-mind to foster new friendship" &
"Travel with a more meaningful experince by helping the Needys".
Singapore – Guwahati – Samdrup Jongkhar(Bhutan Border)- Trashigang – Merak – Mongar – Lhuentse – Bumthang - Jakar– Trongsa - Phobjikha- Punakha – Wangdue - Thimphu- Paro – Haa – Singapore
Depart: 8 December 2015(Tuesday)
Return: 19 December 2015(Saturday)
- Royal Bhutan Government has declared “Visit Bhutan Year 2015 to
celebrate the 60th Birthday of his Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyaalpo
- Celebrate Bhutan National Day at the National Stadium in Thimphu
- Social Good Activity to do “White Washing” at the Monastery
- Community Outreach Activity with Ability Bhutan of Society (ABS)
- Visit & Stay at Tribal Farm house to expereince Authentic Culinary Food trail
- Visit Winter home of the Rare Black-Necked Cranes
- Visit the origins of textile and raw silk weaving center
- Visit authentic Local produces in the ”Sajid Bazzar”
- Hike up to the renown The Tiger’s Nest (Taksang Monestery)-New Group
- Hike to Merak Village: "An area hardly visited by travelers’
- Star Gazing in the Serene & Tranquility
- Scenic Photography (Day & Night) of Iconic Landscapes & Tribal Villages
- Special Arrangements of photography moments with Monks in one of the Monasteries overlooking the “Breathtaking” landscapes of the Valley
- Practice mindfulness & Guidance taught by the Monk
- The Art of making “Tsa Tsa”. Find out the true meaning of such local practice.
- “Pamper” yourself at a renown Local Boutique Resort
- Capturing and immerse one self in “Dotshu”:
a traditional Hot Stone Bath
- The “Havoc” Nightlife scene at Thimphu City (Own costs)
- Beverage Tasting of Local Alcohol: Ara, Wine, Beer (Own Costs)
Sight-seeing, Hiking, ‘Thrill rides”, National Day Celebration, Archery, Farm house visits with Culinary workshops, Orange-harvest Yoga, Mediation, Mingle with Tribes, White-washing, Hanging of 5 colored Flags, Community Outreach with Ability Bhutan of Society (ABS), Christmas Gifts Exchange with the Villages.
The Tiger's Nest
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM SGT
- The Cluless Goat Cafe
Winter Escapade to Bhutan
- Venue Address
- 189 Thomson Road Singapore
3 to 4 mins walk from Novena MRT. It is just next to United Square.