Our Stars and Crescent Moon
Five stars and a crescent. Red and white. Majulah Singapura! We think we know what they mean. But do we really?
Hear the stories of how our National Symbols came about: learn about our pioneer leaders’ ideals and aspirations for Singapore, the inspirations behind the symbols, and how three of our National Monuments witnessed the birth of the National Symbols – the flag, the anthem, the pledge and the crest.
Monuments/buildings covered: Former Parliament House (today The Arts House), Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall, Former City Hall
Starting point: Entrance of The Arts House (1 Old Parliament Lane, Singapore 179429)
Ending point: Steps of Former City Hall
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.
- The event description was updated. Diff#126058 2015-10-26 06:55:27