Pray and Play
Featuring Singapore’s first race course, a playing field and a neighbourhood full of religious buildings – Farrer Park showcases a mix of recreation and worship, and a diversity of communities and their practices.
Do not miss this opportunity to visit a historic Hindu temple where the annual Thaipusam procession begins, and a Thai-Buddhist temple which is associated with some of Singapore’s pioneers. Experience the multiple facets of life in Farrer Park with Pray and Play!
Monuments/buildings covered: Sakya Muni Buddha Gaya Temple, Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
Starting point: Farrer Park MRT Station Exit B
Ending point: City Square Mall
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.