Authentic Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional Cha-kaiseki (meal served before tea ceremony) and a tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
- Private venue in Futako-Tamagawa, Tokyo.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stockings.
Food Allergies/Religious Restrictions:
Please inform us of any food allergies or religious restrictions in advance.
- For those with allergies or religious restrictions, we will gladly substitute other ingredients.
- For those who do not eat meat, we offer Shojin or vegetarian cuisine based on the dietary restrictions of Buddhist monks.
- For those who do not drink alcohol, we
offer Japanese tea or mineral water.
[ Thu ] - [ Thu ]
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM JST
- Tea Ceremony Room in Futako-Tamagawa
Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony ¥20,000 Cha-kaiseki Only ¥13,000 Tea Ceremony Only ¥10,000
On sale until Dec 31, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 東京都世田谷区玉川3-1-5 Japan