Grow nutrient packed microgreens at home
Join us for this fun hands-on workshop where we will share with you how to grow nutrient packed microgreens at home. These baby greens are widely used in restaurants today. They are excellent for salads, fresh vegetable and fruit juices, garnishes for dishes, and many more possibilities. This workshop is designed for a grower who has no experience at all and we guarantee you will be able to harvest your baby salad greens in 2 weeks after the workshop.
Date : 11 June 2016 (Sat)
Time : 1130am to 1230pm (1 hour)
Price: $45 per person, which includes a self-watering microgreens growing kit. There are limited spaces available, so booking is essential.
What the participants will learn:
- Nutrition in nature’s superfood - microgreens
- How to grow organic microgreens at home or in the office step by step (demonstration onsite)
- Different types of microgreens and how to choose your growing medium and seeds
- Prepare planting medium and sow seeds
- Participants will bring home their self-watering pots and wait to harvest their fresh baby salad mix in 2 weeks
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 33 Hyderabad Rd, Singapore 119578 Singapore
Take bus 120 from Redhill MRT or There are various buses to take from Vivo City MRT
NÓNG by Edible Garden City489 Followers