Invitation to apply: MaGIC Social Enterprise Bootcamp @ Penang
Spend a weekend with us and transform your ideas into a social impact venture!
Application for MaGIC's Social Enterprise Bootcamp is now open to all aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs to validate and pitch their social enterprise ideas.
What is it?
An intensive 48-hour course specifically designed for aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs to validate and pitch their social enterprise ideas.
- To develop the fundamental skills required in building the pipeline of early stage social enterprises.
- To provide a safe space for aspiring social entrepreneurs to experience the processes of starting an SE.
- To cultivate the social enterprise community through networking with other industry practitioners.
Who should attend?
The SE Bootcamp is open to all levels of participants; from aspiring/future social entrepreneurs, those at the ideation stage and/or early stage social entrepreneurs.
- Issue Identification & Analysis
- Effective and Creative Solution
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Performance & Impact Measure
- Idea Pitching
- Friday | 16 Oct 2015 | 6.00pm - 10.00pm
- Saturday | 17 Oct 2015 | 8.30am - 10.00pm
- Sunday | 18 Oct 2015 | 8.30am - 6.00pm
**THIS IS NOT A REGISTRATION TO THE BOOTCAMP. All applications will be filtered and shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a phone interview prior to selection. Successful candidates will need to register for the SE Bootcamp at RM30 per person.
Social Enterprise is a unique form of enterprise that it is designed to solve societal or environmental issue using viable business means. It is perhaps one of few business forms where the community benefits not only from the economic, societal and environmental value creation - but also from innovation advancement. Everyday around the world, socially enterprising individuals are tackling monumental issues through new technological and societal breakthroughs in order to make an irreversible positive impact in their community.
From the team at #MaGICSE
- The event description was updated. Diff#122119 2015-10-10 05:11:57
[ Fri ] - [ Sun ]
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM MYT
Click for tickets to apply today! (This is not a registration to the Bootcamp. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview). FULL
- Venue Address
- The Star @ Pitt Street, No 15. Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang Malaysia