Stories of Kampong Glam
Nestled within Kampong Glam are vestiges of the Malay royalty in 19th century Singapore. Visit the palace and mosque that were built for the Sultan and his followers respectively, and discover the trades, communities and bustling activity that surrounded the Malay royalty in the past.
Monuments/buildings covered: Istana Kampong Gelam, Hajjah Fatimah Mosque
Starting point: Visitor Centre of Malay Heritage Centre (85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501)
Ending point: Hajjah Fatimah Mosque
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part of that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation.