MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: BUSINESS & IMPACT MODELING @ Kota Kinabalu
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Business & Impact Modeling' in 3 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the 2nd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Business & Impact Modeling is a way to translate your social enterprise idea into a viable business model that covers the following:
- Identifying the right business model for your social enterprise
- Developing a financial model based on your preferred business model
- Determining your impact measurement based on your business performance
Key takeaways from the Sessions include:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of certain business models for your social enterprise
- Understand how to develop a financial model and link it with your impact model
- Understand how to identify key drivers of your social enterprise revenue, cost and impact
Take advantage of our 2-for-1 promotion: Buy tickets for Business & Impact Modeling and attend Strategy Development & Execution for free!
(We'll automatically register you for the Strategy Development & Execution Session in Kota Kinabalu, 24 Oct 2pm-6pm, upon receipt of your payment)
9.00am: Session to commence on time.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM MYT
- Wisma Bandaraya, Kota Kinabalu
Regular 20.00 MYR 2-for-1: attend 2 Sessions for 1 price! 20.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- Level 13, Wisma Bandaraya, Jalan Masjid Lama, Off Jalan Padang, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia