MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION @ Kota Kinabalu
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Strategy Development & Execution' in 4 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the 3rd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Strategy Development & Execution is a way to identify what is the best strategy to grow your social enterprise based on sound market analysis, validation and opportunities and encompassing the following:
- Identifying key information and data needed to develop a comprehensive strategy based on facts and evidence.
- Developing an evidence-based strategy to help scale and achieve the impact objectives.
- Quantifying opportunities/threats to develop an informed decision in formulating strategy and implementation plan.
- Understand the different generic strategy types depending on the stage of the enterprise.
- Understand how to effectively link strategy and business operations.
- Developing a pragmatic implementation plan to measure and track progress.
Come join us in the special CapDev Session in KOTA KINABALU:
Saturday, 24 October 2015 | 2.00pm - 6.30pm | Wisma Bandaraya
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM MYT
- Wisma Bandaraya, Kota Kinabalu
- Venue Address
- Level 13, Wisma Bandaraya, Jalan Masjid Lama, Off Jalan Padang, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Malaysia