DIY Pancake Fun (Singles Only) - LADIES FULL!
Limited slots left for Gentlemen!
Tired of the standard flavours and combinations? Keen to unleash your creativity and create your very own pancake? Join us now to have some DIY pancake fun as you add in your own batter, flip your own pancakes, and choose your own toppings!
As you turn into a one day pancake masterchef with the sizzling pancakes in the pan, you might end up sizzling in romance and happiness when you find yourself surrounded by the right company. Add some batter, gain some fun!
What to Expect
• Group interaction with ample rotation.
• 2 types of batter and 7 types of savory and sweet toppings.
• Experiment your very own pancake concoction on the pancake griddle.
• Free-flow juice so you never run of steam while engaging in exciting conversations.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
Registration and Payment
• Head to bottom of the page to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard or VISA.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be of age 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.