Weaving Sense Into Brands: Marketing for Experience
“A great workshop to learn the importance and complexity of sensory cues in human experience” - Managing Director, Shanghai
In this workshop you will learn the science of the senses and its application to experience design, sensory marketing and brand innovation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested in understanding the science of the senses and using sensory marketing to build more engaging brand experiences.
- The science of the senses & perception
- Synaesthesia, metaphor & sensory integration
- Exploring and measuring sensory experience
- Evaluating customer experience through the senses
- Creating a sensory signature for your brand
- Using sensory marketing to tell your brand story
- understand the individual and holistic roles of the different human senses
- have tools for evaluating the role of the senses in customer experience
- be able to create a unique sensory signature for their brand
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Hotel Re! @ Pearls Hill
Standard $1,200.00 Early bird $900.00
On sale until Oct 2, 2015, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Hotel Re! @ Pearls Hill, 175A Chin Swee Road Singapore
Neil Gains1 Follower