A World's First! The EDUCO UNDOKAI International Exchange Project, Connecting Japan with the World, is Now On!
It's a surprise to find that such "Undokai" are mostly unique to Japanese culture. And that's exactly why people from abroad want to try it out. The problem is that even Japanese people almost never participate in such events once they become adults. That's where there this project comes in, bringing both people from Japan and abroad together for an international exchange sports day event.
Many people from abroad are visiting Japan as we speak.
"I want to make friends with people from around the world."
Have you ever thought this yourself?
Just as Japanese people want friends from overseas, people overseas what friends from Japan! Even though this is the case, the truth is, there are not enough places or communities for such people to get together right now.
Don’t you think it’s too bad that this is the way things are?
Our goal is to create a community for people to enjoy fun and light-hearted international exchange.
■Date and Time September 26 (Saturday),2015 13 to 6pm(open12 am),after pary 6-8pm
■Venue Shin-Machi Community Arena(新町コミュニティアリーナ)
2-27-17,Shin-Machi ,Kita-ku, Tokyo-to(東京都北区田端新町2-27-17)
■Participation Fee JPY3500(inclludes t-shirt)＋JPY2500(for after party)
■Max Number of Participants ３００ people
■Access JR Yamanote Line(山手線)「TABATA Station(田端駅)」walking 12 minutes
JR Yamanote Line(山手線)「NISHINIPPORI Station(西日暮里駅)」walking 15 minutes
NipporiToneri Liner(日暮里舎人ライナー)「AKADOSHOGAKKOUMAE(赤土小学校前)」walking 4 minutes
Metropolitan Bus（都営バス）「TABATA-SHINMACHI 1-CYOUME(田端新町1丁目)」walking 3 minutes
● application as soon to capacity on a first come, first served basis, will be closed.
● cancellation after the sign up, and repayment we will not accept.
● such as was fill out your address and E-mail address, you will be used in the office contact. Otherwise, try that you want to do Association, MATCHA and sponsorship company than the products and services of the event, event, exhibition, there is a case to send a variety of guidance such as publications.
● pattern of the day, there are times when it is used in public relations activities (including TV station, newspaper, providing coverage and information such as news sites).
● Please be careful to injury.
● Please refrain from drinking in the athletic meet.
● Please refrain from solicitation.
● slander, please stop the slander and the like. If you get back your in the middle of the case that it was a claim there.
● Please be other questions.
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM JST
- Shin-Machi Community Arena (2-27-17, Shin-Machi, Kita-ku, Tokyo-to)
Entry Ticket(EDUCO UNDOKAI only) SOLD OUT ¥3,500 Entry Ticket and After Party Ticket SOLD OUT ¥6,000
- Venue Address
- Shin-Machi Community Arena (2-27-17, Shin-Machi, Kita-ku, Tokyo-to) Japan