FMM National Export Conference 2015: Go Global Through Technology
FMM will be organizing the FMM National Export Conference 2015 on September 3, 2015 at the Grand Ballroom, Hilton Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The theme for the Conference is “Go Global Through Technology”. The main objectives of the Conference are as follows:
- Update the business community on overview of Malaysia’s competitiveness compared to other neighbouring regions;
- Update participants on latest trends in internet marketing and how it has revolutionised international business
- Share best practices and challenges of renowned companies on IT tools used to promote their business;
- Share experiences on implementation issues of GST; and
- Provide opportunities for networking and the exchange of ideas and experiences among conference participants, invited guests and speakers.
The list of speakers invited to the Conference comprised experts in their respective fields from established companies. This Conference is claimable from HRDF SBL Scheme.
- Key Paper - An Assessment of Malaysia’s Export Competitiveness Among ASEAN Countries and Emerging Markets by Dr Yeah Kim Leng, School of Business, Malaysian University of Science & Technology.
- Internet Marketing – Digital Transformation of Traditional Industries in Malaysia
- E-Commerce in Asia – Evolution or Revolution for Your Brand
- Riding on Rapid Growth of E-Commerce in China
- Global Mobile Marketing – Conducting World Business on the Go
- How Can Your Business Gain from B2B and Supply Chain?
- Business Acceleration with Technology – Oracle Enterprise
- GST – Addressing Important Implementation Issues
- Price Control & Anti Profiteering Act
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Sandy or Ms Jess at tel. no: 03 – 6286 7200 or fax: 03 -6274 1266 / 7288 or e-mail: email@example.com