Singapore Riverboat Dining (SINGLES ONLY)


Vacancy update:

  • Tickets for LADIES are all SOLD OUT
  • 4 tickets left for the GENTLEMEN

Tongkang, a type of light wooden boat, was commonly used in the early 19th century to carry goods along rivers in Maritime Southeast Asia. However in our modern era, the last surviving pair of tongkangs afloat the Singapore River has been transformed into an experiential dining by TongKang Riverboat Dining at Clarke Quay.

Deriving from the rich culinary traditions, the cuisine served by TongKang Riverboat Dining is vibrant, varied and altogether unique. Kick back your mid-week stress by indulging in our 3-course meal onboard the tongkang while sharing laughter and pithying conversations with other congenial individuals!

What to Expect

• 1-1 speed dating with guaranteed rotation.

• Tantalising 3-course meal cherry-picked by the Head Chef of TongKang.

• Vibrant sights of the Clarke Quay evening scene.

• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.

• Minimum 12 participants.

• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.

About TongKang

The first of these two treasured tongkangs or Bar Boat houses a bar, perfect for after-work drinks or corporate parties. The second boat or Restaurant Boat is where diners will enjoy exquisite cuisine aboard this historic vessel. That’s not all, you can entertain your business associates at a private meal or hold your theme parties and soiree for your weddings and stag nights. The view of the sunset and gentle breeze completes the memorable experience.

Registration and Payment

• Ticket is only $59 nett!

• Head to side of page to R.S.V.P. now!

• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.

• For bank transfer, please contact tiffany@letsgaigai.com

Refer a Friend

• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.

• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!

Terms and Conditions

• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.

• Must be of age 24 and above.

• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.

• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.

Refund Policy

• If a participant withdraws more than one (1)week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.

• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.

• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.

Event Timeline
Wed Aug 26, 2015
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
Add to Calendar
TongKang Colonial Bar and Restaurant
Gentlemen $59.00
Venue Address
3D River Valley Road, #01-06 , Clarke Quay, Singapore 179023 Singapore
GaiGai by Paktor