A Journey Through Time (SINGLES ONLY)
Ever wonder what Singapore was like before Sir Stamford Raffles or even Sang Nila Utama stepped foot onto the shore of this sunny island? Do you endeavour to picture Singapore as your parents or grandparents regale stories of their yesteryears? Come explore 7 centuries of Singapore’s past after an indulgent brunch with other like-minded history buffs. Share, exchange and explore your history knowledge as they share theirs with you. Get entertained by the descriptive illustrations and be amazed as history comes to life around you!
What to Expect
• Brunch at a nearby cafe (at own expense, no minimum spend). A meal should cost no more than $20
• Group interaction and rotation during brunch.
• Adjourn to museum for a tour (free admission for all Singaporeans and Singapore PR) showcasing the rich and vibrant 700-year history of Singapore.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About National Museum of Singapore
With a history dating back to its inception in 1887, the National Museum of Singapore is the nation’s oldest museum with a progressive mind. It is custodian of 10 National Treasures, and its Singapore History and Living Galleries adopt cutting-edge and varied ways of presenting history and culture to redefine conventional museum experience.
Registration and Payment
• Head to GaiGai: A Journey Through Time to R.S.V.P. now!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and receive $2 rebate each at the end of the event.
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.