MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION @ Kuching
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Strategy Development & Execution' in 4 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the 3rd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Strategy Development & Execution is a way to identify what is the best strategy to grow your social enterprise based on sound market analysis, validation and opportunities and encompassing the following:
- Identifying key information and data needed to develop a comprehensive strategy based on facts and evidence.
- Developing an evidence-based strategy to help scale and achieve the impact objectives.
- Quantifying opportunities/threats to develop an informed decision in formulating strategy and implementation plan.
- Understand the different generic strategy types depending on the stage of the enterprise
- Understand how to effectively link strategy and business operations
- Developing a pragmatic implementation plan to measure and track progress
Come join us in the special CapDev Session in Kuching:
Saturday, 19 September 2015 | 9.30am - 3.00pm | iCube Innovation Centre
Social Enterprise is a unique form of enterprise that it is designed to solve societal or environmental issue using viable business means. It is perhaps one of few business forms where the community benefits not only from the economic, societal and environmental value creation - but also from innovation advancement. Everyday around the world, socially enterprising individuals are tackling monumental issues through new technological and societal breakthroughs in order to make an irreversible positive impact in their community.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
- The event description was updated. Diff 2015-09-14 14:42:18
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- iCube Innovation Centre, B426-B432, 3rd Floor, Block B iCOM Square, Jalan Pending 93450 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia