MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION @ Penang
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Strategy Development & Execution' in 4 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the 3rd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Strategy Development & Execution is a way to identify what is the best strategy to grow your social enterprise based on sound market analysis, validation and opportunities and encompassing the following:
- Identifying key information and data needed to develop a comprehensive strategy based on facts and evidence.
- Developing an evidence-based strategy to help scale and achieve the impact objectives.
- Quantifying opportunities/threats to develop an informed decision in formulating strategy and implementation plan.
- Understand how different strategies could be adopted depending on market situation, factors and key drivers related to the social enterprise.
- Understand the key considerations, advantages and disadvantages of different business/impact strategies.
- Understand how to create a pragmatic implementation plan and performance monitoring to measure your strategy.
Come join us in the special CapDev Session in Penang:
Saturday, 31 October 2015 | 9.30am - 3.00pm at The Star @ Pitt Street
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- The Star @ Pitt Street, No 15. Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang Malaysia