MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: BUSINESS & FINANCE OPERATIONS @ Kuching
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Business & Finance Operations' in 4 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the last of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Business & Finance Operations is a way to translate your social enterprise idea into a viable business model that covers the following:
- Identifying the right legal entity to help start, operate and scale your social enterprise based on current available options
- Identify and quantify what are the advantages and legal requirements such as taxation and registration in operating your social enterprise
- Identify, develop, measure and assess your business & finance metric in order to determine the effectiveness of your social enterprise
- Understand what are the current legal entities available for your social enterprise in addition to their benefits
- Understand what are the legal options and requirements to operate your social enterprise
- Understand how to navigate the legality and complexity of starting, growing, partnering and exiting your social enterprise
Come join us in the special CapDev Sessions in Kuching:
Kuching | Saturday, 24 October 2015 | 9.30am - 3.00pm | iCube Innovation Centre
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- iCube Innovation Centre, B426-B432, 3rd Floor, Block B iCOM Square, Jalan Pending 93450 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia