Forum on Developing and Strengthening Women Entrepreneurship
The Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) will be organising a Forum on Developing and Strengthening Women Entrepreneurship at The Royale Chulan Damansara on August 11, 2015 from 8.30am to 5.00pm. In this pioneer Women Forum organised by the Women in Business Committee of FMM, we will be bringing celebrated award winners women from different industries to share what it takes to be the leading generation of leaders in the business world.
For women in business, there are many obstacles that entrepreneurs face and this forum seeks to offer them solutions and knowledge to enhance their competitive skills for the global market. In line with the government’s plans to increase women in top level management of companies, the forum serves also as a support network for entrepreneurs to network with like-minded successful women in business.
YB Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, Minister of International Trade and Industry (MITI) has been invited to deliver the Keynote Address and to launch the Women in Business Directory (WIB) at the Forum.
The main objectives Forum are as follows:
- To update participants on availability of government funding, grants and incentives;
- To share best practices to sustain businesses and innovative tools and business models to grow your market;
- To share information on how to improve tax efficiency;
- How to use technology and eCommerce to expand sales globally and
- To provide a platform to network and exchange views among participants and speakers
Speakers include award winning women entrepreneurs, government agencies and Fortune 500 companies from the following organisations:
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
- Builders Biomass Sdn Bhd
- Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa
- Quantium Solutions Pte Ltd
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM MYT
- The Royale Chulan Damansara
Participation Fee 848.00 MYR
On sale until Aug 5, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia